Karina was born in 1977 and attended her first Louise Hay and breath work seminar at age 12.
When her Father was diagnosed with Parkinson’s in 2005, she searched for ways to help his symptoms and discovered Quantum Touch (QT). After seeing the immediate effect the treatment had on his posture, which straightened completely in just one session, she decided to explore this incredible technique fully in order to be able to help him herself.
The profound results from their Quantum Touch sessions led her on a fast track journey into exploring the most powerful energy healing methods available in the world, in order to help others. Her passion for pro active natural healthcare that stimulates the body’s innate capacity to return to health has since inspired her to teach this powerful form of energy healing to as many people as possible, through workshops and private sessions.
Karina has completed training in all Quantum Touch levels and is proud to be:
- One of 13 instructors worldwide selected to be part of the Level II pilot program
- One of five to teach the Self Created Health Instructor Pilot Program
- Taught the cutting edge Level II and Self Created Health material by Richard Gordon
- A qualified Quantum Touch Practitioner
- Level I Instructor
- UK Advanced Level II Instructor
- UK Advanced Self Created Health Instructor
- The official UK Quantum Touch Mentor for practitioners and instructors coaching people through all aspects of the process
- The official UK QT liaison
- Currently writing “Quantum Touch for Kids” and looks forward to introducing this mindful and very positive modality to young people
- Invited to teach many workshops internationally
Additionally, Karina is a Bio-Energy Healing Practitioner (Domancic method), Reiki Practitioner, is fluent in many other energy healing techniques and is a graduate of Tony Robbins Mastery University.
Having had the utmost privilege of personal and extensive training with 2 of the world’s leading teachers in meditation, she perceives energy clearly which is incredibly useful when working with others.
Karina thoroughly enjoys connecting with people from all walks of life and all belief systems. She spends her time teaching workshops and facilitating energy healing for others at the prestigious Hale Clinic in London and via skype. Karina’s workshops are frequently attended by traditional and complementary health care professionals, Doctors, nurses, research scientists, CEO’s, parents, carers, teachers and a variety of other professional backgrounds. She has also enjoyed teaching meditation in large corporations and institutions and has trained people from The World Health Organisation and other prestigious organisations. Karina is hugely passionate about introducing these concepts to those working with vulnerable people and has thoroughly enjoyed teaching mindfulness and healing to those working in charities and non profit organisations.
It is Karina’s utmost belief that anything is possible, and that even the most severe of conditions can be overcome and at the very least managed well.
Energy healing is in her opinion the fastest and most powerful way to facilitate recovery and wellness.